Sr Program Manager, Talent & Development
Unity has limitless possibilities, and we have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to evolve the industry for creators! Our success at Unity is founded on our ability to pursue bold opportunities and offer innovative solutions to users in a continually evolving space.
That level of opportunity requires us to evolve while preserving the parts of our culture that make Unity special. We believe our employees are the key to our business success and their passion has fueled our growth.
To drive this evolution we need to be able to tackle global and systemic talent opportunities. You will help build the enterprise talent strategy and bring solutions to life to have meaningful impact on the business.
You will have an opportunity to act as an innovator and engage with partners across and outside Unity bring incredible ideas to life! You’ll be joining a diverse distributed team of consultants, specialists, and technologists committed to solving ambitious problems and finding data-driven solutions anchored in Unity’s values.
What you’ll be doing
- Diagnose organization and talent opportunities and challenges and define priorities to make progress; use deep user insight to make data-driven decisions.
- Define program strategies and success criteria, and drive the design of solutions working diverse partners across the company.
- Lead solution execution, working closely with and project management; ensure thoughtful change navigation.
- Establish goals and metrics to measure performance; assess impact of solutions and evolve them to ensure ongoing relevance.
- Partner across the Talent & Development team to drive alignment with other Talent processes
What we’re looking for
- Experience crafting solutions for and leading global Talent programs.
- Experience using data to identify trends in Talent problems
- Experience collaborating with diverse business partners, including senior business leaders, HR partners to diagnose and craft solutions.
- Experience delivering program to large employee populations and developing
- Engaging change strategies to drive user adoption
You might also have
- Excellent communication, problem solving, business and teamwork skills.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20