Sr Program Manager, Corporate Sustainability
Join Unity's growing and high-profile Social Impact team as our lead for corporate sustainability. Your mission is to develop world-class programs that enable Unity to meet our ambitious environmental goals and build a culture of sustainability throughout our ecosystem. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the entire organization including facilities, workplace experience, technology, and product, as well as external partners including the United Nations Environment Programme, other gaming and entertainment companies, and Project Drawdown. Your work will lay the foundations of our near-term operations and also create the path for long-term organizational impact. If you are a passionate corporate sustainability professional interested in leadership and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Unity’s ongoing greenhouse gas emissions inventory and ESG analytics, including building out reporting dashboards and data management systems.
- Lead the creation, implementation, and verification of Unity's emissions reduction plan with the Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTI).
- Own Unity's carbon management plan, from researching and vetting offsets and EAC projects, to implementing green tariff programs across our global offices, to building the roadmap for circularity.
- Develop company-wide sustainability policies, workplace experience programs, and supply chain engagement tactics.
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of success implementing corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience with GHG emissions data analysis and management.
- Knowledge of U.S. and international ESG ratings and reporting frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple internal teams and with external partners and vendors.
You might also have
- Experience with clean energy or climate policy.
- A bias for action and a curious, creative mind.
- Experience with sustainability policies and practices outside of the U.S.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20