Sr. Executive Recruiting Coordinator
As a Senior Executive Recruiting Coordinator at Unity Technologies, you will play a fundamental part in recruiting amazing talent at Unity by ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience from beginning to end. You will be the liaison of communication between hiring managers, panelists, candidates, and our recruiting team when coordinating interviews.
You will collaborate with internal/external clients and candidates. If you have exceptional communication skills, place a premium on customer service and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Assume program management for the role level and scoping review process. As the point of contact, including tracking requests, collecting & distributing supporting information; scheduling panel reviews and recording outcomes
- Handling requisitions, scheduling interviews, and owning candidate experience for executive recruiting
- Ensure a high touch, white-glove candidate experience from start to finish
- Communicate expertly and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Assisting the executive recruiting team with special projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills with unrelenting attention to detail - we continuously coordinate between complex schedules and tough requests without missing a beat
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide unparalleled candidate experiences. You can make anyone feel comfortable and looked after
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - you can fix any last minute issues without breaking a sweat - embrace change with a phenomenal attitude
You might also have
- Experience with Google for Work applications like Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse
- Familiarity with HR management systems like Workday
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20