Can’t see a role that fits your skills? Don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you. Send us your CV and write an amazing cover letter - tell us why you’d be a great addition to our team!
We’ve got ambitious plans and we’re always looking for talented and motivated people to join the team.
HARDlight studio is best known for bringing Sonic the Hedgehog and Crazy Taxi to mobile devices.
As a trusted internal SEGA of Europe studio, our title list continues to expand, with us releasing two titles to Apple Arcade: ChuChu Rocket! Universe and Sonic Racing in September 2019.
We are now in an exciting phase of growth, with the studio looking to double in size over the next couple of years to support multiple new projects across a variety of platforms and continuing to operate our existing Live titles.
We strive every day to ensure that the studio has an inspiring and creative atmosphere and we’re proud of the diverse team we have built that are incredibly passionate about making quality games.
Why work at HARDlight?
- Industry-leading competitive salary & corporate benefits.
- Flexible working hours
- Season ticket loan for travel.
- Optional family private healthcare package, pensions and life insurance.
- Generous developer Bonus scheme.
- Provision of free breakfast and fruit.
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue.
- Based in the heart of England in stunning historic Royal Leamington Spa, with great connections to London and Birmingham.
The role will initially be remote, as we have not returned to the office yet. The expectation is that when we do return to the office, we will be taking a hybrid working approach and you will be expected to work 3 days in the office with the option of 2 days out of the office.
Please note : Applications with no cover letter will not be accepted. We will only contact you if there is a suitable vacancy
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Country: United Kingdom