Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
TResponsible for the coordination of all non-sales logistics such as those for marketing, facilities and events. This includes both domestic and international projects.
What You'll Do:
- Global Wizards Play Network materials, including SKU creation/management, material movement, kit assembly and mailing list creation/management, returns.
- Coordination of mass-material mailings.
- Tournaments and conventions offsite event logistics for equipment and product.
- Local warehouse materials management for Wizards dedicated space. This includes event pack outs, asset organization/disposition determination and acting as the main Wizards point of contact for the facility.
- Order Processing, including marketing and promotional materials, samples and backup support for logistics coordinators and specialists.
- Freight payment of all invoices related to this role’s activities.
- Point of contact and provider of data related to these responsibilities to global key stakeholders.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years Logistics experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Timely decision making/confident solution implementation
- Strong business communication.
- Analytical capability and problem solving.
- Up to 5% of time per year (Domestic and international travel).
Nice to Have:
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience, logistics or supply chain
- SAP experience.
- Experience with non-standard freight such as show equipment.
- Familiarity with Wizards of the Coast's product & events.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Renton, WA
Country: United States