Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest-selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
We are looking for an experienced Sound Designer with a passion for game audio and high attention to detail. As a Senior Sound Designer, you will be joining a team of audio specialists where your skills will be essential in creating an immersive, state-of-the-art, AAA experience.
Please apply with a cover letter and a showreel.
- Design and implementation of high-quality sound effects.
- Collaborate closely with others to develop and refine audio assets and systems.
- Scheduling, coordinating, and tracking your work.
- Support others with knowledge and practical help.
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Excellent sound design skills.
- Ability to follow a creative direction.
- Familiar with current sound design trends in AAA FPS games.
- Demonstrable experience with sound design for games.
- Demonstrable knowledge of game audio systems and implementation.
- Proficient with Audiokinetic's Wwise.
- Experience with Cubase or Nuendo.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Previous work experience in similar positions.
The following is a plus :
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Sound Design or similar studies.
- Experience working on AAA projects / shipped at least one PC title (TPS or FPS).
- Experience with sound design for competitive FPS shooters.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!