As a Software Engineer you will work with other specialists closely to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity. Work with our China R&D team, implement new features and optimizations in China Unity Editor. You will work with many different teams so you should enjoy meeting new people.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with partners and team to build core scalable engine and services
- Develop new features according to team requirements and product specifications
- Assist in maintaining relevant system software, advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Apply architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge and experience of Go, C++
- Knowledge and experience of k8s, Docker, RESTful API, etc
- Willing to learn and use C#/Python and other programming languages
- Good at algorithm and problem solving
- Good learning capability, collaboration, open mind to team inputs, highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently on shared projects with designers, testers, and other developers
You might also have
- Familiarity with Unity Editor
- Delve into new technologies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, China
Date posted: 2022-01-20