Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The People Technology team is looking for a Solutions Architect to be a part of our team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of People Technology, you will analyze and implement end-to-end technologies used within HR, primarily Workday. You will use your creativity to develop new approaches for data integrity, workflow automation, and overall solution architecture to improve current HR systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
We are based in San Francisco, CA but are open to you sitting in Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA; or Seattle, WA.
- Be a primary authority and go-to person for reporting, security and integrations. Combining expert-level proficiency in the systems and solutions with the understanding of the functional HR processes
- Partner with the business to define data analytics roadmap, develop data security protocols and improve our HR architecture for scalability and automation
- Collaborate with Partners to turn broad requirements into recommended solutions and deliverables
- Provide systems maintenance and technical support for HR systems primarily Workday for reporting, security and integrations, and Tableau for analytics
- Help evaluate new technologies, application solutions, techniques, and related products and tools
- Support compliance or audit requests and perform any control self-assessments to ensure controls are tested and in place
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Workday, including application administration, business process configuration, security, advanced custom reporting, EIB data uploads
- Experience leading end-to-end system implementations including project management, communication, change management, requirement, design, configuration, testing, cutover, deployment, hypercare and post production support
- Demonstrated ability in running service delivery adhering to SLAs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Human Resources, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to support in the development of digital platform strategies
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Experience with ATS, Learning and EE survey systems
- Workday certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $131,300 - $177,600 yr and in New York City is $144,500 - $195,400 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7841
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed