We are looking for a Software Engineer with a broad range of talents and skills to join our Engineering Team. We are on a quest to reach hundreds of millions of people, making our products a part of their daily lives. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our culture of continuously learning together, evolving and striving for the best. If you are a good engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Building an amazing experience for the millions of users who play our games every day.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable, low latency services, and managing API’s and tools required to support new game and platform functionality and releases.
- Designing, implementing, testing and optimizing our casual gaming products.
- You’ll be working on all phases of mobile game development, crafting and maintaining end-to-end work streams including client-side operations and backend services.
- Writing clean, sustainable code and participating in peer code-reviews.
- You will be working in close collaboration with art and product teams on new and innovative ideas.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing code base using best practices in Software Engineering.
- Brainstorming new ideas with your team to continually iterate and improve the user experience of our games.
- Monitoring the system and implementing and checking features, through collaboration with game players.
- Securing and improving game performance, reliability and security.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department.
- Good command of various programming languages (such as C# and Java) and experience with best practices and idioms of these languages.
- Experience in casual mobile games.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Apart from language and technology, an understanding of software architecture design, OOP and principles of design patterns on various scales.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for developing, releasing, and maintaining high-quality code.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20