Are you excited to improve Bungie's release systems to support games with millions of players? Would you like to work at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As an engineer at Bungie, you will use your software engineering expertise to help architect, build, and operate services and workflows to support our game release pipeline and publishing workflow systems.
You will be working with multiple game teams to improve their workflows. You will partner with internal teams to ensure they have the right tools to support our systems and customers. You will address the unique challenges of continuously delivering live service games to our players.
- Build and maintain production-quality C# code
- Design, build, test, and maintain the systems for our release and publishing workflow pipelines
- Build trust and collaborate with other engineers in solving challenging problems
- Be a key contributor in architecture design and code reviews
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C#
- Experience with build systems, CI/CD, release pipelines, etc.
- Experience with web frameworks (ASP.NET, React, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL storage technologies
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Willingness to be part of a “we” culture where you work well with others to reach common goals - “Teams are stronger than heroes” is one of the core Bungie values
- Experience building lightweight line-of-business apps
- Experience with asset management tools/systems
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with SDK tools for console/PC platforms
- Experience supporting a Games-as-a-Service title
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations