Magic Leap is looking for a Software Engineer to focus on architecture, migrate, manage and support our cloud software. This hybrid software/systems engineer ensures that cloud services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth.Responsibilities
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and designing Cloud solutions for customer-facing applications
- Define best practices around making our systems and services measurable and work with our various teams to get those best practices applied
- Collaborate with our global Engineering & Platform teams to ensure our services, platforms and infrastructure are emitting the right metrics
- Work in a DevOps-centric CI/CD environment
- Builds and supports tools and systems that Cloud Engineers use to deploy their software into production
- Collect, aggregate, and visualize the collected metrics to provide actionable insight
- Experience in software engineering or DevOps.
- Strong programming skills in GO (preferred) or one in backend languages, like Java, Node.js, C++
- Experienced with public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Experience working with containers (Docker, ECS, etc.)
- Strong grasp of IaC and IaaS (Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with building modern web applications using microservices
- Coding experience in at least one language such as Python, Go, C#, Java
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Having sound fundamentals in UNIX-based systems including proficiency with UNIX tools like SSH, grep, sed, awk, find, etc.
- Prior experience with Cloud Watch, Prometheus, Data Dog, Sumo Logic
- Experience migrating workloads from AWS to GCP
- Prior experience integrating into event management systems such as Pager Duty
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Location: Plantation, FL; Sunnyvale, CA; Austin, TX; Remote
Date found: 2022-11-18
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed