The Multiplayer Group (MPG) are 300 developers and data scientists, helping our clients and partners build 20+ AAA projects at any one time. We’re probably the most experienced multiplayer dev group in the world and we’re set up to help the games industry make games more easily, to deliver the highest quality, and become long-term partners.
We hire the best people, our talented team is spread across the globe. We’re remote-friendly and big on wellbeing, so if you love the sound of us, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Performing analysis and measurements of game performance.
- Implementing optimisations for memory, CPU and potentially GPU.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve performance across multiple platforms.
- Champion quality in MPG and our clients development process.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we'll need from you:
- Proven experience in the profiling and optimisation of C++ based games.
- Strong ability to tackle complex, gnarly problems that require thinking outside of the box for good performance gains.
- Strong Unreal Engine 4 or 5 optimisation in ideally both CPU and GPU for PC and Consoles.
- A strong engineer with professional experience in games.
- PC development experience.
- Experience with consoles like PS4/PS5 and XboxOne/SeriesX is preferable.
- Excellent C++ programming skills is highly desirable.
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games highly desirable.
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus.
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique.
- Ability to use initiative and take proactive action to provide solutions.
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - UK
Country: United Kingdom
Date found: 2023-03-17