Software Engineer Intern
As a software engineer intern, you will work closely with fellow engineers to really drive Unity's possibilities. You will implement new features in the Unity engine and services to build a unified core extensible user service.
作为一名软件工程师实习生，你将与其他工程师同伴们密切合作，真正推动 Unity 的一切可能性发展。你将在 Unity 引擎和服务中实现新功能，构建统一的核心可扩展用户服务。
What you’ll be doing
- Work with partners and team to build core scalable e-commerce system and services for Unity, participate in core engine development, or develop solutions in related areas (gaming, VR/AR, digital twinnin, etc.)
- Develop new features according to team requirements and product specifications
- Assist in maintaining relevant system software, advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor, Master degree or above, major in computer science, etc.
- Work at least 3 days per week, last for at least 6 months
- Have some programming ability, familiar with some computer languages
- With strong self-learning ability, I can quickly master new knowledge
- Good team communication skills and teamwork spirit, practical and serious work, a strong sense of responsibility
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, China
Date posted: 2022-01-20