Software Engineer - Fullstack
At Furioos (a division of Unity Technologies) we are re-inventing the way people stream real-time 3D projects. With our technology it is possible to share content, independently of the end-user device, with virtually no download time and low latency to any platform. We are doing what Youtube did for uploading videos to the internet but for applications across all different platforms!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to come join our Furioos Product team based in the Lille office. As a member of the team, your role will help us to provide our customers with an easy, fast and customisable streaming solution, while creating more and more synergies with other Unity products. The team has a wide spread of expertise ranging from Fullstack Engineers, C++ Engineers, 3D Artists and Product Specialists.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be developing Furioos backend, mainly focused on server orchestration for handling the scaling.
- You will work on the update of our infrastructure to Kubernetes.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with other teams by clearly communicating ideas and solutions
What we’re looking for
- Experience with Node.js
- A first experience with a cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure...) in addition to experience in scalable services, ideally using cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and discuss them with other teams cross-functionally
You might also have
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Ability to put users first
- The right mindset for learning new things
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Lille, France
Date posted: 2022-01-20