PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2023
Software Development Engineer in Test Intern
Los Angeles, CA or Hybrid
At Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE), quality is a major factor when delivering products to consumers or customers. Enders Game team is responsible for ensuring the quality of the tools created to aid Partners set up and manage their content on the PlayStation Store.
- Work to understand the End to End work flow
- Understand the automation framework
- Learn to run and analyze automation regression
- Contribute to the expansion of the automation coverage
- Rising senior, projected to graduate by Spring 2024
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, pursuing a Bachelor's or Advanced degree
- Good grasp of OOP concepts, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of source control tools such as Git
- Knowledge of CICD process and tools such as Jenkins Knowledge of Relational Database and SQL queries
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed