Software Development Consultant
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer who will lead handle incoming technical issues from Unity users. This incumbent would have deep knowledge of Unity and how it is used in large projects. Instrumental in helping key Unity users ship outstanding games and applications.
What you will be doing
- Become a technical professional in the use of Unity product portfolio (Unity Pro, Source Code, etc) for game and simulation development
- Build positive relationships with technical decision makers and influencers within key accounts and achieve customer happiness goals.
- Provide technical presentations and technology demos at trade shows and on customer site visits
- Provide product development recommendations and technical data to Unity’s product development teams
- Act as a creative technical professional to make the Unity tool more widely used.
What we are looking for
- Multi-platform programming experience in games or middleware
- Knowledge of 3D math, graphics algorithms and excellent C++
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to work with multi-functional leads within and/or outside of the organization.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, China
Date posted: 2022-01-20