SMITE - Character Outsourcing Manager
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Character Outsourcing Manager to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia, on SMITE.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Outsourcing Artists do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Integrate finished assets directly into 3D project pipelines.
- Communicate feedback to outsource partners on assets to ensure they meet high quality.
- Maintain strong relationships and set product objectives with existing partners.
- Coordinate and work directly with internal and external groups to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Facilitate art content development and feedback between product teams and outsource partners.
- Make use of tracking tools to manage outsourced deliverables.
- Communicate cross-discipline to maintain alignment between Hi-Rez and our outsource partners.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience creating AAA quality character assets for games, film, or animation.
- Ability to communicate art direction in an effective, efficient & positive manner.
- Ability to excel in a rapid iteration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in JIRA or Shotgrid.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with multiple teams outside of the Character Modeling Department.
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development processes.
- Comfortable receiving constructive group criticism and making artistic adjustments to meet performance guidelines.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- A passion for creating and playing video games.
- Experience with Unreal 3 engine.
- Triple-A experience.
- 3+ years experience with industry-standard applications: Zbrush, Maya/Max/Modo, X-Gen, Photoshop, 3D Coat, Mari, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Ability to adapt to multiple art styles.
- Understanding of Rigging/Animation a plus.
Apply for this job
Location: All Locations
Date posted: 2022-01-20