We're looking for a talented and passionate Site Reliability Engineer, to join Wildlife's Cloud Platform team.
As an SRE you will have the goal to provide easy to use, highly available systems to all the engineers in the company. As a SRE of the Cloud Platform team, your main goal is to improve the infrastructure services, using and refining our existing automations and contributing to build new services that will support the scalability and usability of the infrastructure services in the company.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance of existing and new infrastructure services;
- Develop, maintain and optimize infrastructure clusters (Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kafka…) and infrastructure services (Gitlab, Vault, Artifactory, Jenkins, …)
- Define monitoring and observability patterns for infrastructure services
- Troubleshoot and manage incidents in production
- Automate and improve infrastructure provisioning, through augmenting our Infrastructure as Code or implementing new features and infrastructure services in our Internal Developer Platform.
- Help partners teams to architect and scale their applications and infrastructure with Cloud best practices.
What you'll need
- Solid knowledge in at least one programming language. We work mostly with Go and Python.
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development or equivalent Market Experience;
- Solid understanding of computer concepts (operational systems, networking, concurrency, memory management, and algorithm analysis)
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
More about you
- Player focused. We are player-oriented and infrastructure has a great impact on their experience. You have empathy with our players and focus on ensuring they have an amazing experience. You aim for a top-level infrastructure, guaranteeing the highest availability possible.
- Automation is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of projecting and executing automation projects in order to get rid of any manual and repetitive tasks.
- Calm and pragmatism. When everything seems to be falling apart around you, you have a plan and keep calm.
- Bleeding edge. You are curious and like to study new technologies, test new solutions, and measure the impact brought by changes. We want to ensure we are using the best stack possible
- Metrics oriented. We make decisions based on data and metrics. We measure the results of our tasks against the expected outcome. And we ensure our work has delivered the correct impact on our customers. We believe in ownership and in shipping features end to end.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo