GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
Values of a Grade-A SEO Executive:
Deep Knowledge: Should have deep knowledge of on page optimization, off page optimization and technical SEO, to be able to build quality organic traffic on site.
Handling Organic Revenue: Being able to optimize organic efforts as per business metrics (rather than vanilla traffic)
Cross Function with Performance Marketing: Ability to go very deep and cross function with data from
Quick and avid learner: We are looking for someone who catches up quickly and is always trying to be their best self.
Hustler: We are looking for an individual with a go getter attitude. We are a small, fast paced start up and you will be expected to be out there and get things done.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive will be part of the Growth Team at GetMega. You will be responsible for Organic Business metrics (Revenue). You will be reporting to the Head of Growth, and expected to be thorough in your execution, to be able to pull business numbers on the Organic Front. You will be working cross functionally with the technology, design and product team, to be able to achieve your north star metric (Organic Business Revenue). The ideal candidate will be passionate about SEO, will be data-driven, possess a deep understanding of all aspects of SEO and have a demonstrated experience of driving organic traffic at scale.
What should you deeply care about?
GOOGLE WEBMASTER, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, SEMRUSH, KEYWORD PLANNER, AHREFS, MOZ
What would you be doing?
- Be responsible for and driving Organic Business Revenue
- Develop the SEO strategy and plan, and lead the execution in collaboration with all other teams
- Build SEO strategy, pages to expand horizon of organic search for GetMega
- Research, strategize, plan and execute on organic search improvements for GetMega. Own the roadmap for all on-site and off-site SEO initiatives
- Regularly audit the website, navigation, pages, content, crawl accessibility and internal and outbound links to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor, maintain and grow quality inbound links, collaborating with our content teams to create SEO friendly content
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure/product improvements and ongoing analysis
- Create technical guidelines for designers and developers to help optimize for SEO including URL structure, canonicals, page speed, information architecture, internal linking guides, markup
- Develop SEO reporting and regularly track our SEO growth and opportunities through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other operational metrics and learnings
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Work with social media and Performance Marketing teams to optimize campaigns
- Build distribution strategy / affiliates, riding on non-advertisement Traffic
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role?
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in core SEO
- Strong written and team communication skills
- Gaming SEO experience preferred
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20