PixelAnt Games is seeking a Senior VFX Artist with 8+ years of experience in real-time VFX for AA/AAA games. The candidate should have an expert understanding of real-time VFX authoring tools, experience with 3D packages for creating 3D assets, and an understanding of VFX impact on console performance. The Senior VFX Artist will collaborate with designers, artists, and coders to design and implement VFX, optimize VFX budget with target platforms in mind, and provide clear technical documentation regarding VFX production and implementation procedures. The company offers a competitive salary, flexible forms of employment, bonus plan, flexible working hours, fully remote/office/mixed working models, 5 learning days a year, access to 4,000 Udemy courses and GDC Vault, game and book libraries, career development, and more. The company promotes diversity and inclusivity and encourages and welcomes all applications.
Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. The projects we work on are amongst the biggest and most recognized AAA and AA+ titles, mostly based on Unreal Engine and range across multiple platforms and genres. We are also aiming to kick-off our own IP project later on this year.
As a Senior VFX Artist @ PixelAnt Games you will:
- Use your command over aesthetics and physics to create real world VFX
- Collaborate with designers, artists and coders to design and implement VFX
- Optimise your VFX budget with target platforms on mind
- Provide clear technical documentation regarding VFX production and implementation procedures
We need you to have:
- 8+ years of experience in real-time VFX for AA/AAA games
- Expert understanding of real-time VFX authoring tools
- Experience with 3D packages for creating 3D assets
- Understanding of VFX impact on console performance
- The ability to work with various styles of art on multiple projects
- Good communication skills (in English)
You will also need to:
- Be up to date on current and emerging visual effect trends and technology
- Work through all aspects of the VFX pipeline, which includes creating content from concept to final polished result
- Contribute to new techniques and workflows
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a Year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
At PixelAnt Games, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
More About PixelAnt Games Studio:
We are building our studio based on trust and respect. We often ask “why” and learn from smarter than us. We bring the software delivery experience from the IT industry and use the best practices created there. Our goal is to bring fun back to gamedev.
We are based in Wroclaw and Warsaw and we promote the remote work model.
Apply for this job
Location: PixelAnt Games, Poland
Date found: 2023-03-17