Our client is always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. They have started developing a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and need new hands to join.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding user experience by providing an exceptional and intuitive application design by collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. In collaboration with Creative, Art and Game Directors, you’ll create beautiful and functional interfaces. Your ultimate goal will be to design user interface elements - like menus, tabs and widgets - with correct implementation, in a technically perfect way, bringing the best user experience of their products.
- Collaborate on creating concepts and turn them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and highly functional user experiences/interfaces
- Prepare prototypes of features, storyboards, wireframes, and user flows for internal review and brainstorming
- Design and implement user interface designs (such as menus, HUD etc.)
- Create final graphic and animation assets for UI inside Game Editor
- Cooperate closely with the game developers team to meet specific UX requirements
- Research the industry on regular basis and stay up-to-date on the best practices, competitors’ UI designs and emerging technologies
- Expert design thinking skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking
- Expert applied skills for design tools related to creating great interfaces e.g., Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Good knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation in Unreal Engine 5
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to closely adapt to different artistic styles
WHAT THEY OFFER
- An innovative, skilled and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-19
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed