Role descriptionOur Mission
Create’s Technical Program Management team shares this mission:
We strive to continually improve how we work together to build great products. We drive toward operational excellence, evolving ways of working and empowering the organization to operate at scale.Our Principles
Create’s Technical Program Management team shares these common principles:
- We are use influence rather than authority to bring change.
- We favor pragmatism over idealism.
- We believe that great software production systems rely on people first, process second.
- We strive to enable team autonomy rather than them being dependent on us.
The Create Technical Program Management team is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to work with the Platform and Partnership teams to help build the next generation of real time, 3D, content creation tools. This role will deliver programs, outcomes, features and workflows that allow external partners to build once, deploy, and ship on all supported platforms.
As a Senior TPM, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of program outcomes that make up part of Create's strategic roadmap. You’ll work on innovative features and initiatives within these programs that deliver solutions for RT3D software, and actually see it being used by creators! You will collaborate with leaders from engagement management, engineering, product management, QA, and other teams across Unity. You will also play a key role in building relationships with multiple external partners. You will wear several hats: connector, guide, translator, diplomat; and act as a force multiplier for the cross functional teams with whom you’ll collaborate. You should have a highly adaptable program management style, champion cultivating a culture of individual empowerment, ownership, digital civility, and trust. You will have tons of autonomy to sort out how to get work done, craft the role, and work how you believe will work best.What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with multiple Unity Diamond Teams, which consists of several internal cross functional members, to define, plan, maintain and deliver against a clear roadmap that balances program outcomes, and partner commitments.
- Use effective communication, program management strategies, and OKR frameworks to ensure programs stay on-track, goals are met, outcomes are delivered, and internal and external partners readily have the information they need.
- Always be iterating on processes, methodologies, reporting tools, and planning frameworks to improve our velocity, rhythm of business, collaborations, and visibility.
- Champion Unity’s core values: Users first. Best ideas win. In it together. Go bold!
- Deep experience in software program management, process and organizational change, working across engineering and non-engineering teams to facilitate successful delivery of outcomes.
- Delivery against contractual obligations, while building, and establishing external relationships vital to ensure success. Actively listening, and optimizing communications to a variety of audiences across different time zones and different cultures.
- Understanding of web, browser and platform technologies used for creating real-time, 3D content.
- Ability to take ownership, and accountability, along with the ability to drive things all the way through ambiguity and change, while still showing up to deliver on outcome commitments.
- Experience with building projects using the Unity engine, mobile game producing, or game certification.
- Demonstrable experience with Asynchronous Communication, Program Prioritization, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, and other development methodologies and using tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack to implement them.
- Experience with developing new process frameworks, driving through process adoption, and familiarity with developing OKRs and critical metrics.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Country: United States
Subscribe to all DevOps jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed