Role descriptionThe opportunity
We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. Unity contributes to this vision by powering the games of most of the creators on the market, played on billions of devices of all shapes and sizes every single day! To accelerate this vision, Unity introduced a series of new engine capabilities and services that seeks at growing creators’ success by enabling them to discover and explore the creation of multiplayer games.
We need your help to rapidly expand Unity engine capabilities, and consolidate its position as the most popular platform for game creation, by excelling at building multiplayer, cross-play, and open-world games.
In our team, you'll partner closely with Development, Program Management, and Design, to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. Join us to make a meaningful impact in enabling game creators' success!
What you’ll be doing
- Research user needs for the current and future target markets.
- Engage with users and partners to collaborate on product validation.
- Collaborate across roles and teams to ensure our plans fulfill the most needed user outcomes.
- Assemble and communicate 1-2 year product roadmaps.
What we’re looking for
- Product Management experience to independently use the right PM techniques.
- Experience with multiplayer game production, to rapidly understand our users’ needs.
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have different goals and priorities.
You might also have
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities to distill sophisticated topics into clear and concise communications.
- Technical background sufficient to learn and engage in analysis of possible technical solutions to desired real-time 3D outcomes.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Country: United States
Subscribe to all DevOps jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed