The world is changing rapidly. Billions of devices of all shapes and sizes render interactive content every single day. Creators are changing too, collaborating, iterating, and expecting more from their tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed, and we want you to join us to lead the path to an incredible future!
As a Senior Technical Product Management in our Core Technology team, you will establish a strategy to evolve Unity's most critical technologies. Together with Development, Technical Program Management, and Design leaders you will balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. We look forward to watching the 3D connected world grow with Unity at its core once you and the team succeed!
The Unity engine is used by creators across the world in a variety of industries, all looking for the fastest core technology they can get to run realtime 3D content.
- You will coordinate a step-change in platform performance that will give back years of time to creators making great games and other realtime 3D products
- The foundational elements will lead to positive relationships with partners and community engagement on exciting core technology in compilers, optimisation and frameworks
- You will bring deep technical savvy to bear and work with leaders in the .NET field, building tools that will affect every Unity user.
What you’ll be doing
- Help the Core .NET and Scripting teams, providing the foundation of innovations across the whole company
- Work closely with customers to discover new user needs and validate the technology in development
- Collaborate with Unity’s teams across different platforms and industries to map out current and future product requirements
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help implement internal and external go-to-market plans for releases
What we’re looking for
- Product management experience in the gaming or developer tools market
- A background in technical development, understanding of software lifecycles and software engineering methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with data analysis tools
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to digest customer feedback to find hidden needs and deeper goals, while articulating complex concepts concisely for non-technical collaborators
You might also have
- Ideally strong experience of C#, the .NET framework and ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with software build and development tools
- Hands-on experience using Unity/Unreal Engine/ proprietary game engine/real-time 3D development tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Paris, France
Subscribe to all DevOps jobs in France
Create Profile and Get Noticed