Wizards Of The Coast
At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for an industry-leading Technical Artist! As a Technical Artist, you will provide support building and delivering key technologies and workflows that enable artists and designers to quickly implement visual content into our games. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for art quality and knowledge of real time requirements and constraints. This personn will act as a bridge between art and engineering demonstrating outstanding communication skills to facilitate problem solving between departments while adding new ideas, new techniques and working with the latest technologies to build world-class games.
What you'll do
- Work with our team of artists, designers, and writers to Establish consistent and efficient standard methodologies.
- Consistently push content creation to maximum potential.
- Build tools and processes that facilitate content authoring with an emphasis on user experience, quality and efficiency.
- Proactively identify problems, propose solutions and seek out buy-in from the team regarding implementation strategy.
- Develop strategies for lighting and shaders in modular environmental system.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry.
- Artistic eye with advanced understanding of the creation & integration of 3D art.
- Proficient with Unreal Engine, Maya, Python, Substance Designer & Painter, Speedtree and Houdini.
- Shipped at least 2 AAA titles from start to finish on multiple platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with regards to illustrating technical processes.
- Proficiency with Python, HLSL,GLSL.
- C++ experience or Computer Science degree
- Extensive portfolio with examples of professional work (e.g. art, scripts, tools, simulations, etc.)
- Blueprint or asset scripting abilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location: Montreal, QC