Wizards Of The Coast
We are looking for a skilled Senior Technical Artist with a strong passion for collaborating with artists and developers to refine the pipelines and techniques that will deliver our AAA vision.
What You'll Do:
- Develop custom workflows using scripts and coded tools solutions.
- Maintain the integrity of art pipelines by identifying inefficiencies and recommending and implementing improvements.
- Facilitate technical art communication across teams by providing clear and constructive feedback and mentorship.
- Collaborate with a diverse team and distributed team to promote innovation and refine the visual quality of our games
- Align artists around technical standards for asset creation.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve challenges through technical solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- A strong background in driving optimization and performance while understanding limitations of various platforms.
- Abilities in a secondary skills such as modeling, skinning, animation, or lighting.
- Desire and knowledge of how to push technology and tools further.
- Desire to work with a team, supporting other content creators such as modelers, texture artists, etc.
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine art pipeline.
- Experience working on multiple platforms.
- Experience building tools and pipelines that other artists use.
- Scripting experience in Python, Blueprint or other.
- Knowledge of Chaos Destruction, Niagara, Houdini and EmberGen.
- Experience with giving and receiving feedback.
- Experience multi-tasking and adapting easily to change.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented; must have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments and teams.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, can perform duties with little oversight.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Raleigh, NC / Fully Remote
Country: United States