Inclusion, at Unity, is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, Unity is democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. At Unity, you’ll make a difference.
Come join Unity and play a meaningful role in our rapidly growing global tax team. As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will be part of the global tax provision team working on our quarterly and annual income tax provision and other tax projects, such as process improvement and automation. We value curiosity and encourage new ideas that will challenge the status-quo!
Come be a part of our incredible team!
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare quarterly and annual global tax provision and related financial statement disclosures
- Assist with our Americas income tax compliance operations
- Coordinate tax SOX controls compliance
- Support U.S. and foreign income tax audits and dispute resolutions
- Assist with various special tax projects (tax automation, process improvement, software implementation, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a Big 4 and/or a publicly traded US multinational company focused on corporate income tax
- Proven understanding of accounting for income tax (ASC 740)
- Experience in financial statement and tax authority audits
- Forward thinking tax and technology enthusiast
- Master’s degree in tax or accounting from a top University
You might also have
- Self-starter with drive and a team-player
- Ability to accurately identify problems and apply efficient problem-solving skills to drive resolution
- Strong user, and quick learner of, technology and systems including but not limited to Workday, MS office, G suite, Alteryx, provision software, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Country: United States
Subscribe to all Finance jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed