(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner
The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organization, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio business units. Together with all Rovio people, we are building a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
We are looking for two (Senior) Talent Acquisition Partners who have the ambition to develop TA for the future and drive change in the organization as a new member of our HR team.
You will work alongside a diverse group of TA professionals who deeply care about the candidate experience and strive to be the best at getting better. You will be involved in recruiting for our sites globally (5 studios distributed in 4 countries and counting!) which means you will interact with Rovians and candidates from across the globe in various disciplines and seniority. In addition to the day-to-day recruiting, you will also take on a role as the domain expert in specific areas of TA so you can further grow your career in the TA/HR field.
The team is currently distributed in two locations: Finland and Sweden. While they are currently working remotely from home, they will be working 1+ day(s) a week from the office once the WFH recommendations are lifted.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from sourcing to closing candidates mainly hiring for Tech & Business Intelligence roles or Art & Design roles.
- Find, attract & engage candidates for current and future hiring needs. Act as their point of contact while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Partner effectively with key internal stakeholders including hiring managers, TA team members and HR colleagues. In particular, coach hiring managers so they can make the best hiring decisions (e.g. advise on the recruitment process, provide interview training).
- Lead and elevate the capabilities of our overall TA team in one or more of the following areas: sourcing, recruitment marketing, diversity and/or forecasting & planning.
Who we think will do great in this role:
- An understanding of best practices in recruitment as well as fundamental sourcing skills.
- Stakeholder management as well as collaboration & communication skills to interface and sometimes challenge stakeholders (e.g. HR/TA team members, hiring managers, candidates).
- Ability to prioritize in order to handle several roles at any given time as well as the persistence to handle searches that may take long periods of time.
- Experience in either gaming or tech industry is strongly preferred, but not a must. The ability to learn how to hire for a new job discipline is most important.
- Drive to navigate through ambiguity, anticipate the unknowns, experiment, follow-through and continue to learn.
- Analytical and data-driven thinking to make decisions, influence stakeholders and drive change in/outside the team analytically using data when needed.
- Expertise in either sourcing, recruitment marketing, DE&I and/or forecasting to elevate the overall capabilities of the team.
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider HR team and the specifics of the role.
- 2nd round: You will meet members on our TA team to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a TA Partner will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You wil meet members on our TA team so we can learn about your ways of working.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians
Apply for this job
Location: Helsinki or Stockholm
Date posted: 2022-01-20