Improbable’s Defence business enables transformative synthetic environments, bringing multi-domain mission planning and collective training together across the strategic, operational and tactical levels.
Improbable’s Defence and National Security business develops a software platform that enables the creation of these single synthetic environments. We combine scientific modelling, advanced AI and data analytics with a flexible and secure deployment model, creating a powerful simulation platform tailored to the needs of the defence community.
Rich synthetic environments coupled with transparency and aligned with strong Verification and Validation (V&V) practices give decision makers a constantly improving picture on how to best prepare for and prevail in any conflict. Improbable’s platform architecture provides the defence industry access to new market opportunities through a synthetic content ecosystem, enabling defence developers to reuse and repurpose existing models and build new models of the real world in a fast, efficient and iterative way.
As a Solution Architect for Improbable’s Defence and National Security Business, you will help customers solve challenging problems using synthetic environments. This involves gaining an understanding of customer challenges and leading the development of solutions to those problems using innovative Improbable technology and services. As a solution architect, you will use a diversity of skills in both customer facing and internal facing roles. Using your knowledge of customer and market challenges, you will help guide internal product and solution advancement to continually meet today and tomorrow’s needs.
Areas for impact:
- You will help plan the technology direction, strategy, architecture and solution across the organisation and ensure it is translated into customer value
- You will be a key driver for change within the way synthetic environments are delivered, aligned with our mission, while ensuring that quality delivery is at the heart of everything that we build, in order to deliver credible solutions for a wide range of different use cases
- You will build, scale and lead a world class Solution Architect team
- You will work closely with our partners and will manage the relationship with Solution Architects in both the UK and the US
- You will work across early stages of customer engagement and helping apply our technology to the customer challenge, while helping guide product investments to continuously improve customer value
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- You have a passion for ensuring customer value is at the heart of good decision making and experience in modelling complex real world systems in support of this
- You have a deep understanding of decision support and modelling and simulation technologies and their ability to drive new outcomes for customers
- You have experience with a broad range of software solutions, such as command and control systems, agent-based modelling, artificial intelligence and machine learning, digital transformation or other similar solutions
- You’re a great communicator, and can manage requirements and dependencies between several internal teams and external partners
- You know how to incorporate cutting-edge research into modelling products and tools into Defence and National Security solutions
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Life at Improbable
Diversity, inclusion & belonging
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed