Senior Solution Architect, Retail
Do you want to have a direct impact on customer success and Unity's growth? We are looking for a Retail focused Solution Architect to collaborate with industry professionals and outstanding clients to define and help deliver transformational retail experiences.
This role is focused on applying your existing understanding of the Unity ecosystem, retail workflows, and insight from customers and partners to deliver practical solutions to real-world problems. You will play a part in the development of real-time 3D (RT3D) applications for clients in the Retail and Retail Manufacturing industries that are built on the Unity platform and its vast ecosystem of partners and services. In this role, the Solution Architect is responsible for innovative RT3D solutions to meet market needs through the definition and implementation of solutions that consist of products, services, and custom applications. Your responsibility will extend to include integrations with Unity and third-party platforms to improve existing business processes and customer-facing interactions.
What you’ll be doing
- Collect and technically detail market opportunities and feature requests informed by regular engagement with clients, prospects, partners, product groups, and leadership.
- Recognize how a client works, who its customers are, and learn what tools are employed upstream and downstream from Unity.
- Document desired client requirements, market gap, market fit, and user journeys aligned with solutions in Unity’s product ecosystem.
- Work on client engagements as a percentage of time using your product management approach in combination with our engineering, design, and delivery teams to build outstanding deliverables.
- Demonstrate the art of the possible with clients that need a big vision.
What we’re looking for
- Previous in-house experience at a major retailer as a Product or Technical Product Manager, Architect, Program Manager, or Project Manager who can show competence in architecting sophisticated workflows.
- Experience with complex technical challenges relevant for RT3D use cases in Retail such as asset digitization, data standardization, digital twinning, store layout, planograms, merchandising, V-Commerce, immersive or XR experiences, digital marketing, etc.
- Proven experience defining, developing, testing, and deploying new technology solutions alongside existing infrastructure, including RT3D-based solutions.
- Thorough business understanding of measuring and prioritizing technology and productization opportunities.
- Outstanding product management, communication, teamwork, client-facing, and leadership skills.
You might also have
- Direct experience with Unity or other 3D visualization software such as Unreal, VRED, Keyshot, 3D Excite, Sketchfab, Cinema 4D, Dimension, IC.IDO, ZeroLight, SAP 3D Visual Enterprise, Vuforia, or others
- Experienced with product prioritization frameworks
- Certifications in Pragmatic Marketing Framework or Agile.
Life at Unity
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20