Senior Software Engineer, Quality, Pixyz
PiXYZ R&D team in Compiègne (France) is hiring a senior software developer in quality.
The goal of the Pixyz team is to provide products and solutions to bridge two worlds that are not compatible by design: the design/engineering/manufacturing world and the world of real-time 3D experiences.
We allow our users to create workflows that conform and convert various large and complex data into real-time 3D standards.
You’re a skilled software developer who can help us craft high quality and high-performance tools. As a quality developer on this team, you will focus on empowering the development team to deliver high quality software, assess the current test approach to find gaps and analyse test results to get a sense of the build’s quality.
You also have a knack for always running into corner cases in APIs, or finding issues in things that should “just work.” You know the importance of writing maintainable and well-tested code, as well as the pain if you don’t plan for testing from the beginning. If you want to put those skills to use in creating tools for this innovative industry, you have looked at the right job.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the development team on testing the software and analysing test results
- Grow and improve our automated tests, framework and infrastructure
- Influence and help the team to constantly improve the quality of our projects
- Partner with our existing team to support our developer forums
What we’re looking for
- Strong skills in C#, C++, QT and python programming
- Problem solver with a natural investigative ability to seek the best solution, not the fastest
- Experience as an automation specialist, developing and executing testing plans for large complex software projects
- Experience in performance, code analysis, and debugging tools
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development tools experience
You might also have
- Experience with Unity or another real-time game engine;
- Experience with software such as Catia, Blender, Revit and Vred, standard 3D file formats such as Gltf,USD or others
- Knowledges or interest in 3D data preparation workflows and algorithms
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Compiègne, France
Date posted: 2022-01-20