We are looking for an Electron developer interested in shaping the future of Magic Leap’s Developer Tools. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the developer tooling and its new Web based desktop client. We’ll be working with the various teams creating this desktop tool and related applications.
- Design and implement new features for Electron base dapp
- Diagnose and fix design and code defects.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure that our product meets the high expectations of quality.
- Mentor and guide other engineers.
- 5+ years of experience with npm/yarn packages
- 3+ years experience with build Electron applications
- Nice to have: experience with open-source software development.
- Familiar with Node.js development and npm/yarn packages
- Electron application development experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Preferred: a Master of Science degree.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed