Senior Software Engineer, Campaign Valuation
Unity Operate team builds advertising and personalized content delivery solutions used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our platform processes extensive data sets that are used by machine learning systems living in the core of our various products.
Different deep learning techniques are revolutionizing automated decision-making systems and Unity is riding the front wave. Unity is investing heavily in mastering deep learning methodologies and applying them to real-world gaming problems of advertising, engagement, and monetization.
In the Campaign Valuation team, we develop groundbreaking machine learning centric products. They provide millions of predictions for recommendations each and every second to optimize efficiency and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns. Today we are looking for a senior software engineer to join our outstanding team! You will have a huge impact on scoping out, contributing, and delivering on new Monetization initiatives. This is an excellent chance to create impact by building some of the largest data and innovative machine learning methods for the benefit of the game development communities.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement very large-scale production systems involving machine learning models serving
- Manage the ML/DevOps Lifecycle for the infrastructure
- Write clean, maintainable, production code with documentation and tests to ship high quality solutions
- Contribute to architecture decisions, design reviews, and peer code reviews to scale the system
- Identify novel business opportunities and products
What we’re looking for
- Crafting, building, and operating highly scalable services and infrastructures
- Strong Go skills
- Experience with TensorFlow
- DevOps principles and technologies (Docker, K8s, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Cloud platforms (we use GCP, however extensive AWS or Azure experience is also good)
- Experience in the software development with a wide variety of technologies, Dev-Ops and Infrastructure-as-Code process
You might also have
- Data pipelines (Kubeflow, Beam, Airflow, BigQuery)
- Strong Python skills
- Experience in game advertising or monetization
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Date posted: 2022-01-20