Senior Software Developer QA, Live Entertainment & Sports
Unity's newly formed Live Entertainment and Sports Division will transform how content will be crafted, streamed, and played in the next decade!
Our team is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) developer to envision the new standard for live virtual experiences. In this role, you will draw on your past experiences to be a quality advocate and a mentor on quality processes and techniques. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate team to achieve exponential success in a large growth market.
We will enable brands to take advantage of Unity's tools and products. Empower creative designers to immerse their audiences in environments that embody liveness and offer compelling engagement opportunities with artists and their brands 24/7, all while reducing the complexity, friction, and time to market. We want to empower the Artist Brand to multiply their audience and perform from anywhere!
What you’ll be doing
- Nurture quality and seek to deliver an outstanding and meaningful user experience
- Mentor developers to help them build relevant, detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
What we’re looking for
- Ability to plan and execute tests for microservices and asynchronous code with sophisticated interactions
- Experience with software QA methodologies, automated testing tools, and techniques
- Understanding of both white box and black box testing
You might also have
- Language skills including Golang, C#, and Python
- Strong collaboration and good communication skills
- Desire to work with a team of hardworking individuals who share the belief that 'We are in it together!'
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date posted: 2022-01-20