Senior Software Developer (Full Stack), Metacast
Unity is recruiting an experienced Full Stack engineer to build innovative solutions for the creators across the world within our Sports and Live entertainment division. By joining this team, you will be at the forefront of developing Unity’s product offering with novel concepts to further empower creators of realtime content.
You will be joining a fast-growing high-impact agile team, working closely with members across Unity, as well as end-customers to drive product design, implementation, and end-to-end release of the product.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop web applications using modern web technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain our service APIs.
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design.
- Build prototypes and proof-of-concepts as part of coming up with strong direction for features.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain scalable services that are capable of handling real-time and batch processing of thousands of requests.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience working with React/Redux or similar frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
- Deploying and maintaining scalable applications on a cloud platform (AWS/Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience crafting web servers that can connect to databases and building micro services.
You might also have
- Experience with C#, Unity’s engine and related tools.
- Continuous Delivery, Cloud deployment and server operations experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent engineering experience.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date posted: 2022-01-20