VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Payments, Trust and Safety Team in Manila and currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join the team.
The Senior QA Specialist is the one to monitor interactions via email and chat that come into our support channels to ensure the PTS team is providing excellent and exceptional customer service to VGW customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serves as a quality expert in their respective area of product and technical expertise
- Interprets and implements quality assurance standards
- Ensures that assigned QA audits are met on a timely basis
- Adheres to department methodologies, internal processes and accountability checks.
- Participates in regular internal and external calibration activities
- Investigates negative feedback, customer complaints and non-conformance issues and duly document appropriate recommendations
- Participates in focused group discussions that aims to analyze and identify areas for improvement in the current QA systems and processes.
- Keeps up with developments in areas of expertise
- Embody and proactively promote a culture of quality
- Works and performs accordingly to workplace requirements
- Such other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
- A sound understanding of QA practices in the customer service environment particularly in the payments, anti-fraud and chargeback functions.
- Strong experience and a proven track record in working as a tenured Subject Matter Expert (SME), equivalent or higher, OR as a Quality Specialist with expertise preferably in the related field.
- Strong working experience in the usage and navigation of Google Chrome and basic Google Workspace apps such as Gmail, Google sheets/docs, Google Meet, Calendar and Google Drive.
- Working experience in CRM tools such as Zendesk, a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree, OR at least 2 years in college, any course.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed