Senior QA Specialist
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Customer Service Team in Manila and currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join the team.
The Senior QA Specialist will be responsible for carrying out audits for Tier 2 customer service resources based against a higher level of quality expectations. The Senior QA Specialist will also review and audit negatively rated customer tickets in order to have better insights on where customer service can still improve.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serves as the senior resources in their respective vertical, provides assistance to new QA specialists and ensure that all QA help request entries are attended to and supported in a timely manner
- Take on QA Operational tasks as assigned by management as needed, works and performs accordingly to workplace requirements whether working remotely or on-site
- Conduct QA Audit reviews for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets to ensure quality and adherence to the policies and procedures of VGW, ensure to meet target audits
- Respond to Review Assessment requests with high quality, and in a timely manner and adheres to department methodologies, internal processes and accountability checks.
- Participates in regular internal and external calibration activities and participates in focused group discussions that aims to analyze and identify areas for improvement in the current QA systems and processes.
- Investigates negative feedback, customer complaints and non-conformance issues and duly document appropriate recommendations
- Coordinates and collaborates with the department’s Quality Owners in collecting, compiling and analysis to identify areas for improvement in quality identify areas for improvement in quality performance of assigned verticals
- Such other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
- Strong experience and a proven track record in working as a tenured CS Agent, a Customer Service Subject Matter Expert (SME), equivalent or higher, OR as a Quality Specialist with expertise preferably in non-voice contact channels (email, chat)
- A sound understanding of QA practices in the customer service environment and/or the back-office processes.
- Product mastery
- Strong working experience in the usage and navigation of Google Chrome and basic Google Workspace apps such as Gmail, Google sheets/docs, Google Meet, Calendar and Google Drive.
- Working experience in CRM tools such as Zendesk, a plus.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Location: Manila, PHL