Kabam is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their User Acquisition team and manage their in-house creative teams, external agencies, and freelancers with projects related to developing advertising for upcoming game releases. The ideal candidate will have experience managing creatives and be passionate about working with professionals who deliver high quality work. The Project Manager's skill set includes strong leadership and people management skills, project management methodologies, resource allocation and budget management, risk management and mitigation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, stakeholder and licensor relationship management, campaign and project planning and execution, and familiarity with advertising and marketing industry trends and best practices. The successful candidate should have 5+ years of experience working within a creative development environment, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, and entertainment/gaming experience. Benefits include extended health coverage, 401K contribution matching, paid parental leave, flexible paid time off, educational support, and a referral program.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our User Acquisition team and manage our in-house creative teams, external agencies, and freelancers with projects related to developing advertising for our upcoming game releases. This is a role that will touchpoint with several teams, and partner closely with our creative strategists to ensure the timely delivery and execution of performance-driven creative assets. The ideal candidate will have had experience managing creatives, and is passionate about working with professionals who deliver a high quality of work.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Meet with project stakeholders to take develop detailed kickoff briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop strong partnerships with other project managers within the organization, also responsible for creative asset management, including Marcomm, PR and Studio teams.
- Manage project progress by coordinating with both internal (company employees) and external (agency representatives and freelancers), as well as our Product groups.
- Create and manage detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project using existing software tools including Trello and Asana.
- Support Creative Strategist in developing and outlining test creative production schedule to align with Test programs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with internal marketing teams as well as other UA Creative staff members
- Serve as the interface between Brand Managers,Growth marketing managersand creative strategy staff, communicating deliverables and deadlines on a regular basis through templated reporting
The Project Manager’s skill set includes:
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, KanBan)
- Resource allocation and budget management
- Risk management and mitigation
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Stakeholder and licensor relationship management
- Campaign and project planning and execution
- Familiarity with advertising and marketing industry trends and best practices
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in project management software/tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Jira)
To be successful in this role, your background includes:
- 5+ years of experience working within a creative development environment either with in-house creative team or as part of an agency creative team.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software and proficiency in using Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Entertainment/Gaming experience a plus but not limited to
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
Our success is due to the hard work of our people. We share our success with our people through flexible benefits and reward programs, sweet swag, snacks, and more. Here’s a look at some of the support we provide our people:
- We offer extended health coverage effective day one, with no waiting period! We also have an employee assistance program to ensure our people’s mental and emotional well-being.
- Everyone retires eventually, and we help our people save for their futures with a contribution matching program for their 401K.
- We offer paid parental leave, flexible paid time off (no worrying about how much time has been earned), as well as paid time off for volunteering.
- We encourage development through educational support, training sessions, skill development, knowledge sharing, and more!
- We encourage our team to help us hire the best talent through our referral program where they can earn up to $5,000 for a successful referral hire.
For candidates located in California, the salary range for this position is $114,700 to $172,100. The salary of the successful candidate will vary within this range based on their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Kabam’s games, Marvel Contest of Champions, Disney Mirrorverse, and Shop Titans, have generated hundreds of millions of downloads and have received multiple awards including Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Apply for this job
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-02-18