Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that creates customsoftware experiences for customers around the globe, leveraging RT3D, AI and other technologies. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a critical role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and solve daring problems in our entertainment sector (Metaverse, Film & Games).
You will work with cross functional teams to run activities on different client projects, continuously improving and adapting our development processes to enhance delivery. Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role might involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.What you’ll be doing
- Partner with the project leadership team, including development and design, to manage the entire planning, development, release, and support processes of your projects, and help drive solutions for our clients
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure the quality of work whilst maintaining the profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising the progress
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams, and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key partners with ongoing risk management
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects. 4+ years of professional experience in shipping AAA games
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are customer-focused; you bring a professional and “hands-on” attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Technical PM career with the ability to communicate with development and non technical staff
- Working knowledge of JIRA, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment, and some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Exposure to AR/VR projects
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Subscribe to all Production jobs in Canada
Create Profile and Get Noticed