Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that creates custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a critical role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and solve daring problems in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Games, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy, etc.!
You will work with multi-functional teams to run activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery. Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role might involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.What you’ll be doing
- Partner with the project leadership team, including development and design, to manage the entire planning, development, release, and support processes of your projects, and help drive solutions for our clients
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure the quality of work whilst maintaining the profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising the progress
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams, and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key partners with ongoing risk management
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are customer-focused; you bring a professional and “hands-on” attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of JIRA, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment, and Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Exposure to AR/VR projects
- 프로젝트 리더십 팀과 혐력하여 개발 및 설계를 포함한 프로젝트의 전체 계획, 개발, 릴리스 및 지원 프로세스를 관리하고 고객을 위한 솔루션을 추진할 수 있도록 돕습니다.
- 프로젝트 수명 주기 전반에 걸쳐 팀의 범위와 역량을 관리하고 프로젝트의 수익성을 유지하며 프로젝트 품질을 보장하는 역할을 합니다.
- 내부 개발팀 및 외부 파트너 팀과 지속적인 생산을 추진하고, 스프린트 일정을 잡으며, 우선순위를 조정하고, 진행 사항을 또한 모니터링합니다.
- 프로젝트 팀내 주요 파트너 간의 의사 소통을 촉진하며, 내부 유니티 팀과 외부 파트더 와의 관계도 긍정적으로 구축할 수 있도록 돕습니다.
- 지속적인 리스크 관리를 위해 주간 프로젝트 상태 보고서를 작성 및 공유합니다.
- 산업 또는 게임분야에서 정교하며 광범위한 경험을 가진 프로젝트 관리자 경험이 있으신 분
- 뛰어난 커뮤니케이션 기술을 바탕으로 다양한 그룹과 협력하고 팀을 공통 목표로 이끌 수 있는 분
- 직접 액션을 취할 수 있는 태도와 공감으로 갈등을 해결 할 수 있는 고객 중심적인 분
- 급변하는 환경에서 빠르게 수용하고 탐색하여 적응하실 수 있는 분
- JIRA 또는 기타 유사 소프트웨어 작업 경험이 있으신 분
- 전문적인 환경에서 Unity를 사용한 경험 및 3d 아트웍스 코딩의 지식을 보유하신 분
- AR/VR 프로젝트를 경험이 있으신 분
About Unity Technologies
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Country: South Korea
Subscribe to all Operations jobs in South Korea
Create Profile and Get Noticed