Senior Product Marketing Manager - Industrial
The Product Marketing management team is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated individual to help craft the future of our ever-growing verticals (non-games business).
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Unity's industry vertical business, you will have a superb opportunity to drive the real-time revolution of innovative business verticals (from sectors such as Architecture, Automotive, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, and much more)!
We need a leader who ensures that comprehensive go-to-market plans truly impact revenue growth. This is by touching every facet of the product life cycle, in partnership with product and engineering teams, product marketing leadership, and other marketing leaders.
What you’ll be doing
- Define GTM strategy for industry verticals, leading strategic launch planning for a range of products and services.
- Clearly articulate market/opportunity sizing, target audience, competitive landscape, critical challenges, GTM strategies, product value prop, price, packaging, and key messaging
- Work with Technical Product Marketing Managers to ensure the value proposition and messaging of core technology and features highlights industry-specific tech/offerings.
- Partner with the content team to develop a strategic content plan and roadmap. Also, defining what content is required to target various personas at each stage of the funnel, and work with the Demand Gen team to ensure those pieces are optimized to drive leads into the pipeline.
- Develop a comprehensive sales enablement toolkit to empower both BD and Inside Sales to exceed revenue targets. Define sales toolkit content that directly impacts annual recurring revenue goals.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in setting go-to-market strategy for SAAS offerings and driving through to execution.
- Professionals who grasp a customer's mentality, gathering insights and data to help drive decisions, and validate assumptions to provide an informed perspective on product strategy and market needs.
- Someone adept at ensuring internal partners are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal-clear vision and game plan
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment and unfazed by ambiguity and work your way through situations and bring others along with yourself.
- Knowing how to effectively lead multiple priorities and aggressive timelines to achieve maximum impact
You might also have
- Strong analytical background, with a deep understanding of sales pipeline data, and experience in account-based marketing strategy
- Background working across a broad spectrum of media and entertainment technology and previous B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with sales teams - able to map user journeys and nurture campaigns including; onboarding, trial experience, and win-back programs
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#SEN #LI-BM1
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date posted: 2022-01-20