Senior Product Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are Product team is growing and we're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us to contribute and deliver on the product roadmap for Prize Redemptions.
Through gaining an understanding of our core business you will create a seamless end to end customer experience that is driven by customer needs while staying aligned to our core business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs, VGW business model, regulatory landscape, internal processes and technology opportunities
- Define business outcomes and target metrics for your product, aligning these to VGW's objectives and key results
- Contribute to the team's product roadmap
- Prioritise items for delivery and work closely with engineering teams to deliver
- Proactively analyse and report on business performance and product issues
- Define success metrics at the outset of new product development and take a disciplined approach to delivering
- Manage delivery and clearly articulate product requirements for the engineering team
- Be able to clearly articulate the problems we are solving and outcomes we are seeking by
delivering a given feature/product
- Work with customer facing and operational teams to identify optimisation opportunities and improve product and business performance
- Work closely with UX, Design, Research and Engineering teams to develop products that enhance the customer experience and solve the problems that matter
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of product management experience or 5+ years experience in a related discipline
- Experience listening to, understanding, managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast paced technology/digital business
- Experience delivering product iteratively via agile methodology(s)
- Experience working in the social gaming industry or an adjacent category
- Experience with remote working or remote work management
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed