PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Product Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead one of PlayStation Studios’ mobile game projects. Joining a small but quickly growing team, you will own relationships between project stakeholders and execution of major initiatives on the project. You will wear many hats and contribute to the nascent culture for mobile product management at PlayStation Studios while championing the efforts across the company.
You come from a background of free-to-play product management, with a proven track record and have a deep passion for the gaming industry. You’re organized, analytical and a strong communicator who knows how to balance art & science.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead an in-development project involving internal studios and external partners
- Provide support to development partners across a broad range of functions, including project management, game design and live operations
- Define product strategy to drive business outcomes, using your experience and competitive analysis to influence key stakeholders
- Provide clear direction, set measurable milestones, and help drive execution for internal and external teams
- Define a process to appropriately evaluate trade-offs to manage project deadlines, expectations and presenting to senior executives and external partners
- Contribute to PlayStation Studios’ mobile strategy by conducting market analysis, competitive intelligence and defining mobile product culture
What we're looking for:
- Experience as a Product Manager in the free-to-play mobile space, with a proven track record of building and running successful games
- Experience across the game development life cycle, from concept to launch and live operations
- Experience working with internal and external teams
- Equally knowledgeable about core mobile games and console games
- Excellent project management, organizational and communications skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong passion for games
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or Korean a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed