We're looking for talented and passionate Principal/Senior Product Managers that loves mobile game development and mobile game developers as well as platforms and technology that makes developing games easier! This is a remote working model, anywhere in Brazil or the United States.
As a Principal/Senior Product Manager, you will be a product manager for the customer journey of our Wildlife Platform. The Wildlife Platform is a suite of technology and services that allow our mobile game leaders and engineers to more easily develop, launch, and grow their games faster and more effectively – like superpowers for game studios. You will be leading the product roadmap for one of the critical service families that make up our Wildlife Platform.
This is a critical role for a strategic Product Leader - understanding the unique needs of game studios and working side by side on some of the coolest new mobile games in development while building the path to scaling our engagement with creative teams everywhere.
Wildlife is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. With game studios led by some of the greatest mobile game Directors in history, Wildlife is on a mission to Free the Creators - unlocking and amplifying the creative energy of amazing game development teams across the globe.
Our Wildlife Platform builds on the learnings from our global portfolio. It will enable game developers to focus their energy on the art and science of crafting amazing games while leveraging world-class expertise in game development, testing, lifecycle management, and growth.
What you'll do
- Solid fundamentals in product management - in every aspect of defining customer success to delivering value across the last mile - helping the teams be principled in our approach to prioritization, delivering the amazing while postponing the merely-great;
- Experience creating software development tools and services, where a focus on the needs of developers is at the fore.
- A deep understanding of mobile and game development, tools, and best practices in modern product development;
- Experience and lessons learned from at least two full product lifecycles deploying a modern services architecture – particularly in the developer productivity domain;
- A pragmatic approach to perfection as a journey not a goal, optimizing for shared learning and growth as equal assets we build together with our platform products;
- Outstanding judgment – with the ability to find and nurture the most important thing while curating a backlog of what comes next.
What you'll need
- Strong experience in Product Management or Engineering Management, specifically the lived in experience of building and managing a full development and deployment lifecycle, creating and driving the rhythm of the business, and driving a cross-disciplinary team toward shared success;
- A passion for innovation and an outcome-oriented approach to problem solving – with a heavy focus on finding the right “why?”;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including experience presenting to senior executive audiences;
- Experience building developer-facing products, such as APIs/SDKs, and programs/systems to help ensure end-user success with these tools;
- Proven ability to define and execute a product vision and strategy, delivering solutions that delight users.
- A strong desire to be part of an amazing team that loves to work together. This role is inherently collaborative, and continuing to build and nurture the team we all want to work on is part of the job.
- A passion for taking on the unknown and leading a team to build a path forward, learning as we go.
- A mature knowledge of yourself including a healthy dose of both confidence in your strengths and willingness to see your growth areas and act on them. This should include a sense of humor – uniquely yours.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Country: United States