Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, and competitive research to partner with leads from a portfolio of sports-focused developers to innovate and build world-class experiences that will impact our players’ lives.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to our Director of Product, you will:
- Consult with development partners on live operations strategies to influence short term and long term product performance results
- Partner with leads from our portfolio of developers to pitch new events, features, iterations, and initiatives across a portfolio of titles while testing their performance and iterating quickly
- Lead end-to-end lifecycle of complex features spanning multiple areas. This involves writing and consulting on specs and managing design challenges.
- Execute on product vision and strategy, monitor product progression, and partner with product marketing, user acquisition, and data analytics throughout the product's lifecycle.
- Monitor core KPIs to diagnose and triage issues or opportunities and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis during the Soft Launch process and in live operations
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance player satisfaction.
- Conduct analysis and maintain a deep understanding of the economy and game ecosystem.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in product management in mobile consumer products or game development is required
- Experience managing live operations for mobile applications and/or games with an ability to run tuning optimizations through A/B testing strategies
- Able to balance economic challenges across a variety of systems (events, rewards, game modes, etc.)
- Experiencing driving game performance and iteration through the soft launch ramp-up process
- Outstanding data analysis skills and experience using data to solve business problems
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to blend user research with data to create a prioritized product roadmap
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Outstanding written, verbal, organization, and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- A passion for games as well as a passion for creating fun and exciting user experiences
- Bonus: Passion for or clear understanding of professional sports and sports fandom
- Bonus: BA/BS degree, MBA
Remote or Novato, CA
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: United States
Country: United States