PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Product Manager
US – San Mateo or Remote
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a small but quickly growing team to lead one of PlayStation’s mobile game projects and help establish PlayStation’s presence in the mobile games space. This role will be part of Central Product Management and will own relationships between project stakeholders and execution of major initiatives on the projects. You will wear many hats and champion the efforts across the company.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in free-to-play product management, with a proven track record and a deep passion for the gaming industry. You’re organized, analytical and a strong communicator who knows how to balance art & science.
- Work with internal studios and external partners on in-development projects to ensure product quality and business outcomes
- Provide support to development partners across a broad range of functions, including project management, game design and live operations
- Provide clear direction, set measurable milestones, and help drive execution for internal and external teams during development and live service
- Contribute to PlayStation Studios Mobile’s strategy by conducting market analysis, competitive intelligence and defining mobile product culture
- Mentor and train junior members of the team and external stakeholders as necessary
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager / Product Manager in the free-to-play mobile space, with a proven track record of building and running successful games
- Experience across the game development life cycle, from concept to launch and live operations
- Experience working with diverse functions within game development and publishing
- Strong passion for games and knowledgeable about core mobile games and gaming industry trends
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communications skills
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United States, San Mateo, CA
Country: United States