Senior Product Manager - Mobile, AR
Unity is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to work on a new, augmented reality mobile product that brings the power and fun of real-time 3D to a growing number of creators. This product recently entered alpha, and is designed for the mass-market.
In this role, you will drive the strategic direction of the product as well as the roadmap and development of in-app features for creators to connect, share, and collaborate. You will work closely with engineers, designers, marketers, and other Product Managers to understand the target audience, make these products and systems work together with a world-class user experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, prioritize, and execute product strategies, vision, and roadmap with team members
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create a rich in-app community and ecosystem for creators, as well as privacy functions and tooling
- Determine where future opportunities lie and outline places for investment and partnerships and translate customer needs into user stories
- Drive alignment across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, artists, production teams, marketing, and legal
- Analyze and plan for the short term and long term of this suite of products, and how they can connect to other parts of Unity’s offerings
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Product Management for consumer mobile apps, particularly those with a community
- Demonstrated ability to set a long term vision and turn it into a plan and roadmap
- Demonstrated ability in data-driven decision making, and excellent skills in writing Product Requirements Documents and user stories
- Experience working with Marketing, Legal, and Community teams
- Experience working with rapid iteration cycles
You might also have
- Experience working in privacy for mobile apps and building systems
- Experience working with Gen Z
- Experience in driving retention and engagement goals
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date posted: 2022-01-20