We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the evolution of our identity, wallet, and payments platform. Dapper enables real people to experience the magic of web3. We make it easy for everyday consumers to get started and feel comfortable in the new ownership economy. We curate the best NFTs and communities by working with great partners to generate authentic experiences for our users. For developers, we are the full-service partner for the metaverse.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We are at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Just over one year ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Define and execute on our roadmap that prioritizes the key needs of our end consumers and partners.
- Accelerate Dapper’s growth as a trusted payment platform by developing innovative capabilities that enable fast growth and scalability.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and partners.
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of product and team, and support effective decision making.
- Conduct and leverage market analysis, user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them in clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success.
A little about you:
- You have extensive experience in product management; prior experience working on products in the trust and safety, developer experience, and payments space is a bonus.
- You have expertise in designing products for developers, such as APIs, SDKs, or developer tools.
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset. Rolling up your sleeves, establishing order from chaos, while managing ambiguity and getting shit done.
- Proven success working in complex, technical environments.
- You can demonstrate a passion for developer experience and/or have experience working in blockchain.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed