Gunzilla Games is an independent AAA developer working on its Battle Royale 2.0 Off The Grid in three metropolitan locations. They are looking for a Senior Producer who will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of their exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in video game production, proficient with standard project management development tools, excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall, very good verbal and written communication, very good self-motivation and initiative, and passion for Video Games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games. Gunzilla offers flexible working & work from home, health insurance, revenue-based bonuses, English/German courses, 25 annual paid vacation & sick days, public transportation, relocation & accommodation support, and office perks & gym membership.
ABOUT GUNZILLA GAMES
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent AAA developer working on its Battle Royale 2.0 Off The Grid in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by serial entrepreneur CEO, Vlad Korolev and CSO Alexander Zoll. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry.
Gunzilla’s formidable team of talent comes from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers (Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ etc) as well as Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp, Chief Visionary Officer, and the author of the Altered Carbon series, that has been adapted into a popular Netflix show, Richard K. Morgan, Script Writer.
Gunzilla Leadership team includes well-known industry professionals like Timur Davidenko, Chief Technology Officer (Far Cry, Warface, and Crysis), Luke Davis, COO, Executive Producer (Star Citizen, Driver Club, Total War), Scott Probin, Game Director (EA Sports’ NHL series, the Need for Speed franchise, Populous 2, Powermonger, Space Hulk), Jussi Keteli, Art Director (Gears of War series, Star Citizen, and Hunt: Showdown), Oleksiy Plaksin, Art Director, (Moto GP and RIDE, Warface and Act of Aggression, Sniper: Ghost Warrior), Dmitriy Markov, Technical Director (Metro: Exodus, Arktika.1), Volodymyr Savin, Audio Director (Cut the Rope, Metro Exodus, HBO Chernobyl series).
- Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
- We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we’re strong together, we thrive together.
- Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest calibre.
- Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
- Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We’re proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we’re building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Senior Producer. You will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across several multi-discipline content and tech teams.
- Line Manage other Producers and oversee their work and provide mentorship.
- Create and drive new production initiatives that constantly improve development practices.
- Help define key development strategy and project roadmaps for the game.
- Manage risk across the project and oversee and approve continency plans
- Own our complex Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- Be the Scrum master for our most complex and exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
- Work with the rest of the Production team to provide clear communication on the progress of the project to senior leadership
- Be able to investigate pain points for the team and work with the relevant developers and directors to be able to eliminate any hinderances to development.
- Work with sprint teams and the rest of the production team to meet company goals, assisting the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
- Work with the feature team to ensure every discipline team is working together towards the same goal.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be willing to work Frankfurt, Germany and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games.
- Experience with being able to solve day to day studio issues.
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of online competitive shooters, 3rd person games, and Battle Royale games.
- Previous experience with the Unreal Engine.
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership
COME AS YOU ARE
Videogames are for everyone, so everyone should have the opportunity to create them. We’re looking for a huge variety of unique life experiences to help shape the worlds we’re developing, so promise your application will be given the same consideration as everyone else’s, regardless of your background. Let’s make video game history together!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Here’s what you can expect when applying at Gunzilla.
· Simply fill in the registration form and send us your CV & Portfolio, if applicable
· If your selected, you’ll be contacted by our recruitment team for a Zoom call.
· After this the next steps would be Hiring manager and Team Zoom interviews, or you’ll be invited to meet us at our recruiting studio.
· Some roles require a competency test, which the recruitment team will support you on.
· Following your interview, we’ll contact you either way.
· If the interview went well but we feel you aren’t suited to the specific role, we’ll retain your details (with your permission) for future consideration.
Apply for this job
Location: FrankfurtKyiv /
Date found: 2023-03-17