We’re leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
You will be part of the Metaverse Solutions group, the premier organisation for servicing and solving the problems of our metaverse. You will be working alongside experienced game developers familiar with all aspects of the game development lifecycle, including production, art, design, technology and operations. You will be working with notable names from the industry who are our partners and customers. As this is a growing area of Improbable, you will be directly involved in shaping both the technical and commercial direction of how metaverse experiences are developed and launched.
- Being focused on smoothly managing a key area of the game.
- For the key game area, continuously and autonomously deliver outcomes that have a positive impact on the business objectives.
- Deliver meaningful improvements to the production craft in terms of processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s internal and external stakeholders and by doing so strengthen their commitment to the product and team.
- Actively make and propose time vs. quality vs. risk tradeoffs throughout the process of game development.
- Consistently champion the pillars and objectives of the project with the development team.
- With regards to process, make improvements for our cross functional teams allowing them to maximize the quality of outputs in a way that is sensitive to costs and organizational timeframes.
- Improve the team members overall process and agile knowledge.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
- Maintain team health across different groups/disciplines.
Why You’re Made for This:
- Set clear objectives for a key game area (with regards to AERMO) to support business goals and deliver against them.
- Organize the development planning so that the objectives will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hold the vision and communicate the direction for the team and external stakeholders.
- Be the expert on our target player group by frequently analyzing their needs and feedback
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development process across disciplines.
- Provide visibility for the team and external stakeholders of the progress made on the product and communicate risk when necessary.
- Able to translate the high-level pillars and objectives of the project into meaningful work for the development team; someone who keeps the development schedule aligned with our goals.
- Able to create workflows and tutorials that guide the entire task tracking/milestone management effort.
- Frequently mentor other producers on the project to accelerate their understanding of best practices.
Everyone brings different experiences, perspective, knowledge and skills that makes each one of us brilliant. You don't have to meet all the requirements and experiences on this job advert to apply for and be successful in this role.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - UK
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed